Kitzenhauslauf, Walheim 2018

Yesterday I was at the Strong Viking. It was a great day but exhausting. And today my club “Lustlauf - Mein Verein e.V.” took part on the “Kitzenhauslauf”. I wouldn’t have taken part too because yesterday. But my club president ordered me to take part. I’m a very obedient underling and so it was necessary to obey!

image

If you know me (and my president does) you know if you challenge me, I will do it all the more! I wasn’t sure about it, but I’m cheeky. And so I said it loud “If you challenge me, I will win at my age group!”image

I had very heavy legs. But who cares? I wanted to run! I wanted to show them all I could. And at the end I was the first of the Group M40 (Yes I became at this year 40).image

My president was very proud: I was standing on the top of the stairs. But he was also proud of all the other club runners. It was - like on every other day - very funny to see you all and run together!image

Comments