Strong Viking, Frankfurt 2018

Once again we were in Wächtersbach, Frankfurt. The Strong Viking water edition had called us extremely loud and we had to follow.image

But who was and is “we”? Often we are on tour in a little group. We all are friends, but most of them are not so crazy like me. They don’t have to go to all the OCRs. But Gopal is. Gopal and me, we are crazy enough. We really make a year plan, in which we professionally organize our tours. And so “we” are often only Gopal and me. But that’s not a problem for us. All people on OCRs are there for the same reason, and so we are more than only we both!image

This time, Gopal and me are on the way to the Strong Viking water edition. We did it the year before, this time and next time we will do it again. The water edition is called right! Very funny water obstacles and more water than in the ocean. Swimming, diving, sliding. A sea, a bridge, the Fjord Drop. 18km fun and sport. That’s the best combination ever!

I’ve done much OCR the last years but can’t get enough. I hope you can read my enthusiasm. Even if it’s often nearly the same, no matter how the OCR is called, every Tour is special. Give it a try, if you can’t imagine it! And if you can imagine it, then all the more!image

And don’t be afraid, if you are not a top athlete. You don’t need to be one! But it could happen you become one!

Comments