German NinjaWarrior TV-Show, 2019

Life is beautiful if you often do something special. So this time I wasn’t at running nor than at a OCR event. But at least I had to run and there were many obstacles to climb or jump over or something else!
This time I was at the German version of the TV show “NinjaWarrior”. And I was there not as a viewer. I was there as a participant.image

After the registration and a little warm up there were 5 stations to do.

At the first we had to jump out of the stand over a rack. In 3 times we could adjust the level. At the end counts the highest level. I jumped 1,00m.

The second was more or less climbing or hanging. On a beam hung nine different climbing holds. We had to go back and forth as often as we could in 90 seconds. To make it a bit harder we weren’t allowed to touch the bottom but the beam wasn’t high enough. So we had to put on our legs.image

Balance…not my best obstacle. At first, we had to lay on a balance ball. Then we had to change to kneel position, stand up on the ball and go back again to kneel position. I was able to stand up but not to go back to kneel position.

After this we had to jump again. But this time we had to swing on a rack and jump into a target. I did it and ….. yes, it was so easy as it sounds like ;-)

The last station was hard, and we had to show all the power which was left. “Push and Jump”. Do as many as possible push-ups and jump onto a box in 3 minutes.image

It was a very funny morning and I hope I will be invited to the TV show. But this casting was also a goal! Only around 25% of all candidates were invited to show their skills today! And I was one of them!

Comments